My Blog List

Thursday 8 October 2015

Amorites From Beni Hassan

Below are my conversion to create Amorite (sand dwellers) that are featured on Middle kingdo m Eyptian Beni Hassan tombs. No one makes figures to match those exact images, so I had a go at converting some. Heads are from Mad Robot Miniatures that look IMHO very like those Amorite images. Bodies were converted from Perry plastic Sudan. Doubt if I will ever be a great sculpter but pleased how these turned out. They will from skirmisher unit in my Middle Kingdom Egyptian army. Due to larger perry plastic size, they will have to be kept in own unit only. Last figure body is Essex miniatures. Extra interesting features are the duck bill axes (sculpted onto wire) on two figures and throw sticks (already on Perry figures).

2 comments:

  1. Nice - like your work on the fringed kilts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Gavin. Was initially disappointed with fringe but they painted up well. I need to remember I am not the Perrys I suppose. Although using Army Painter I added extra highlight before applying the dip.

    ReplyDelete